Pirates of the Caribbean
Finally went to see the movie pirates of the caribbean 3
i had watch 1 and 2 last summer
i had watch 1 and 2 last summer
I really like the first and second
Johnny Deep was so funny, and he had many emotions and actions make you enjoy the movie
I am very enjoy the movie. However, it was hard for me to understand the english they spoke without subtitle. I just can understand half of the word in the movie. After the movie, I still very confuse.
The story is very interesting, but I thought Jack was die in the second. Forget how he was lock at Davy Jones Locker. So everyone go to resurce him. But how he went to the Island? Is that Island is Davy Jones Locker? So he was just prison in the Island.
I am waiting the third DVD coming, so I will buy the whole series. Don't know will there publish the whole series set. I hope they will for the future.
I think this is the end of the movie. However, the forth maybe come out later still.
There are some posters which I very like. So I just put it here too.



1 Comments:
i'm the opposite...i'm quite disappointed with the movie...劇情有d牽強...
how Jack Sparrow got in to the locker? he got eaten by the "kriken" (the octopus thing) so his body and soul was brought to the "locker", and the island IS the locker. that's why when they do the "up is down" thing, they got back to the real world. (hehe. i watch it with Chinese subtitle!! =D)
By
lik, at 10:14 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home