To my friend
My friend, if you want to tell me
I will always be here to listen
I will always be here to listen
if you feel you are lonily
I will always be on your side
if you feel you are nobody
I will always let you know you a important friend of mine
if you don't want to say anything
if you feel you are nobody
I will always let you know you a important friend of mine
if you don't want to say anything
I will quiety be sit with you
if you want to cry
I will try to understand your depress
But, My friend, if something happened
you cannot handle it by yourself anymore
please let me know
I will always stand beside you to support you
I will try to understand your depress
But, My friend, if something happened
you cannot handle it by yourself anymore
please let me know
I will always stand beside you to support you

1 Comments:
:) what a nice friend
By
Anonymous, at 8:11 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home