歌劇魅影

今天終於去了看 The Phantom of the Opera
之前一直很想看
但因為上一次來的時候
我不是在多倫多
等了很多年
終於有機會看
我一直都很喜歡看舞台劇
對這個故事
我之前已經聽過很多次
今天去看了
真的很好,那些音樂真的很好聽
想不到人的聲音可以這麼動聽
可惜,有些歌詞真的聽不清楚
有機會會去買了那本書
CHRISTINE
In sleep he sang to me,
in dreams he came ...
that voice which calls to me
and speaks my name ...
And do I dream again?
For now I find
the Phantom of the Opera is there -
inside my mind ...
PHANTOM
Sing once again with meo
ur strange duet ...
My power over you
grows stronger yet ...
And though you turn from me,
to glance behind,
the Phantom of the Opera is there -
inside your mind ...
CHRISTINE
Those who have seen your face
draw back in fear ...
I am the mask you wear ...
PHANTOM
It's me they hear ...
BOTH
Your/My spirit and your/my voice,
in one combined:
the Phantom of the Opera is there
-inside your/my mind ...
CHORUS
He's there, the Phantom of the Opera ...
Beware the Phantom of the Opera ...
PHANTOM
In all your fantasies,
you always knew
that man and mystery ...
CHRISTINE
... were both in you ...
BOTH
And in this labyrinth,
where night is blind,
the Phantom of the Opera is there/here -
inside your/my mind ...
PHANTOM
Sing, my Angel of Music!
CHRISTINE
He's there, the Phantom of the Opera ...

1 Comments:
i love "All I ask of you" the most!!
By
lik, at 6:43 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home