Wake up
I open my eyes after a long and deep sleep. The sunshine comes through the window and brightens my room. I can see the alarm on the table without turning on the light. It is 6.58 am. My spirit is not fully recovered after a long sleep. I close up my eyes. I feel that I want to sleep again. 10 minutes, no, 5 minutes will be enough. However, I know that I must get up from my bed. I have to go to school for my 8 o’clock class. I live far away from the school. It needs to take 35 to 40 minutes for me to go back school, also I need 15 to 20 minutes for prepare.
“There will be nothing to do in class; I could ask my classmates about today class materials.” I try to persuade myself to skip the class. On the other hands, my responsibility says that “A student should attend every class.”
After around ten second struggling, the balance seen to go for the wake up and prepare for school.
Mentally, I know that I have to wake up, but physically, I feel very tire and do not want to move. My eyelids are very heavy and I do not have the energy to open it.
RRRAAANNNGGGG!!
Suddenly, my alarm rings, and I know it is 7:00 am.
I try to avoid the sound and pretend I did not hear it. However, I give up within 5 seconds because the sound is keep getting louder and louder. I open my eyes, and get off my bed. I feel like that I have been hundred and thousand years never move; my body is not functioning. It takes me few seconds to get use to my body. I move slowly to the table and turn off the alarm. The noise stops. Now, I am struggling again, should I go back to my bed and sleep again. I know I will not attend to class if I go back to sleep now. I enter the washroom, even though my emotion wants me to go back to the bed. I get a towel on the handle, turn on the cold water, and let the water wet the towel. After the towel gets fully wet, I place it on my face. The cold towel wakes me up. Finally, my mind gets clear and I know that a new day begins.
“There will be nothing to do in class; I could ask my classmates about today class materials.” I try to persuade myself to skip the class. On the other hands, my responsibility says that “A student should attend every class.”
After around ten second struggling, the balance seen to go for the wake up and prepare for school.
Mentally, I know that I have to wake up, but physically, I feel very tire and do not want to move. My eyelids are very heavy and I do not have the energy to open it.
RRRAAANNNGGGG!!
Suddenly, my alarm rings, and I know it is 7:00 am.
I try to avoid the sound and pretend I did not hear it. However, I give up within 5 seconds because the sound is keep getting louder and louder. I open my eyes, and get off my bed. I feel like that I have been hundred and thousand years never move; my body is not functioning. It takes me few seconds to get use to my body. I move slowly to the table and turn off the alarm. The noise stops. Now, I am struggling again, should I go back to my bed and sleep again. I know I will not attend to class if I go back to sleep now. I enter the washroom, even though my emotion wants me to go back to the bed. I get a towel on the handle, turn on the cold water, and let the water wet the towel. After the towel gets fully wet, I place it on my face. The cold towel wakes me up. Finally, my mind gets clear and I know that a new day begins.
這是一篇廢話

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home