without title
Today is friday
Just back to school this week
many things need to catch up
How come I don't feel like i am a student
still struggle in the working mode
but I think soon I will turn it back to the student mode again
after finish the first class
I have a 2 hours break
just have my lunch and search in the book shop
Oh... It cost me 300 $ if I buy all the book in the book store
now... I am trying to find the book in other place
If I still don't find all the books by next week
I have to buy the book in the book store
wish i don't really want to do that
the book I need is :
1) Lipschutz, Gary, The Canadian Writer's Workplace 5 th ed.
around 60$
2) Understanding Canadian Business 5 th edition by Nickels, McHugh, Berman and Cossa
around 100$
3) Basic Marketing, Wong, Ken, Shapiro, Stanley J, .....
around 110 $
if anyone have this book, please tell me

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home