My Education
I am sitting in my brother working table... in his office
Today is my day off... finally have time to work on my stuff
At the morning, i went to the bank.. and renew my bank account
take me around an hour to get it done... the reason to take so long is because Victor have to
apply for a visa card... it take around half hour just for waiting for him
After, I went to Seneca to get some advise and information about appling in to the full time course. What they told me is if I want to apply in to seneca for the business, there will be four different major that I have to pick one to be my major... it is Business Management, Marketing, Accounting and Internation Business... My first choice will be Business Management, and after I finish, I will try to transfer my degree to Ryerson Unversity to continue the fourth year of ITM.
That is my plan for now... but still, there are many things that I have to think of... My financial problem, year that i have to spent in education, the work that I am wroking now, how much money I have to save for my education (the price for education is not cheap)...
So much things need to deal with... and time is limit.
What I have to do now is to focus in Him.
And do what should I do.
Therefore.. I really need people pray for me and have B&S support.
Today is my day off... finally have time to work on my stuff
At the morning, i went to the bank.. and renew my bank account
take me around an hour to get it done... the reason to take so long is because Victor have to
apply for a visa card... it take around half hour just for waiting for him
After, I went to Seneca to get some advise and information about appling in to the full time course. What they told me is if I want to apply in to seneca for the business, there will be four different major that I have to pick one to be my major... it is Business Management, Marketing, Accounting and Internation Business... My first choice will be Business Management, and after I finish, I will try to transfer my degree to Ryerson Unversity to continue the fourth year of ITM.
That is my plan for now... but still, there are many things that I have to think of... My financial problem, year that i have to spent in education, the work that I am wroking now, how much money I have to save for my education (the price for education is not cheap)...
So much things need to deal with... and time is limit.
What I have to do now is to focus in Him.
And do what should I do.
Therefore.. I really need people pray for me and have B&S support.

4 Comments:
I totally understand "many things to be done, and time is limited"... we're on the same boat bro... but then, after all these talking and struggling(internally...) now I just want to really focus on whatever I'm doing, and do whatever I can think of whenever it pops up in my mind... of course there's still so many to do and it would be a long way to go... but hey, that is the path everyone is walking as well!!! so, you're not alone!!! Just knowing that is a source of power to keep you on going!!!
and of course, I'll pray for you for sure la...
By
Anonymous, at 9:36 PM
Keith, prayers with you!
By
Anonymous, at 7:31 AM
Hi Keith, I will pray for you. I understand making a decision on further education is not easy, but I am really glad to see you have made up your mind. May you have un-ending strength from God to achieve your goal. By the way, pls share more with me if you need extra prayers on anything else. I hope that leadng bible studies will not give you more burden lah!!! Add oil... Christy
By
Anonymous, at 4:45 PM
Keith, sorry that i saw this blog a little late. but i will pray for u =P
By
Anonymous, at 2:47 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home